Intermittent Fasting is a good Weight Loss regime, which basically is where you eat for a certain period of time during the day typically eight hours, and then there’s 16 hours when you’re fasting. And this is a great way to help reestablish your metabolism. It helps to balance your blood sugar levels – and allows your digestive tract to rest in between eating.
A lot of us unfortunately are very busy. We tend to go throughout the whole day without actually siting down and eating a good solid meal. And so our blood sugar is kind of constantly up and never actually drops, So in that way Intermittent Fasting can be really helpful.
There are some things I see with it though that I think could be improved. So most people that Intermittent Fast, will start eating later in the day. So, they’re not eating until 1 o’clock, 2 o’clock and really our bodies receive food best in the beginning of the day. This is the time when we wake up, it’s the best time our bodies receive food well.
We typically do better if we don’t eat quite as late at night before bed. I suggest to try to shift your intermittent fasting so your eating more food earlier in the day. Therefore stopping a little bit earlier at night. Which can be a little harder sometimes, due to people’s social calendars, but it does work better with our health to do it that way.
How many weight-loss programs have you tried?
The truth is, losing weight doesn’t have to be complex! You don’t need to learn rocket science to lose weight. It all comes down to a very simple formula.
Intermittent Fasting Extended Course is an easy-to-follow plan to help you lose weight fast. The best part is, you don’t have to ban your favorite foods. This is what makes the Intermittent Fasting easier to stick to as compared to other restrictive diet plans out there… while delivering remarkable results.
- What is intermittent fasting?
- What can I eat during intermittent fasting?
- The core benefits of intermittent fasting.
- Can I drink during intermittent fasting?
- The intermittent fasting formula for rapid weight loss.
- Safety protocols of intermittent fasting.
- How to use the 16:8 intermittent fasting diet protocol.
- How to use the 24-hour “Eat-Stop-Eat” diet protocol.
- How to use alternate day, 20:4 and 5:2 methods.
- How to maximize results
- How to introduce intermittent fasting into your life
- How long should you do intermittent fasting?
… And so much more waiting to be uncovered inside!
If you get Intermittent Fasting Extended Course right now, you will get ALL this:
- Intermittent Fasting eBook [PDF] Easy-To-Follow Plan.
- Complete Check List eBook [PDF] Step-By-Step Action Plan.
- A Comprehensive “Mind Map” Perfect for ‘visual’ learners.
- Intermittent Fasting Extended 10-PART VIDEO Course.
- Intermittent Fasting Extended 10-AUDIO Course.